jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

my favourite artist

Hi!
Today I am going to talk to you about my favourite artist, but i have more one, but i choose a my singer favourite is Edward Christopher Sheeran or Ed Sheeran. He is singer/songwriter, beatboxer, and guitarist, I believe he has a versatile character that allows him to easily relations with music. 
Born in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England in 1991, Sheeran released his first EP, The Orange Room, while still at school, and his first two albums, his self-titled debut and Want Some, by the age of 16. 

Well,  I cant say that  Ed Sheeran is eclectic blend of acoustic pop, folk, and hip-hop has been championed by everyone from the underground grime scene to American Oscar winners. 
Is more versatile!
Is my singer favourite because he compose a sing for you grandfather , "Afire Love " song about your grandfather was suffered Alzhaimer for twenty years , your grandfather died of the disease in December 2013 and he artist finished writing the song at his grandfather's funeral. Also had Sheeran  paid tribute at the Grammy Awards in which he wore a necktie belonging to his grandfather. 


"My father told me, son

It's not his fault he doesn't know your face

You're not the only one
Although my grandma used to say 
That he used to sing". 

(Extract of Afire Love)

Is my favourite piece,  I touch me because my grandmother also  suffer  this pathology, I cant see as your memory delete, is very sad but the music is good source for vent.  I believe that the Music is a resource or may the mean events sad and happy. 


3 comentarios:

  1. That letter of the song that you shared is very well, I also liked Ed. Sheeran!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ed Sheeran is one of the favourites artist of my sister, so I kwow about some songs. I Think that the lyrics of the songs that he makes, are really specials sometimes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have reason, the music also transmit emotions

    ResponderEliminar