jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

Self-assessment

Hi!

Then the practice with differents link, my self-assessment  or  self percepcion about knowledge  in English, I can say generally is averange. My principal difficult  this in listening,  in all honesty, i dont like the voice,  is very fast for me in sometimes, and not reach understaning the good way ,  I am lost;  i think ... what were you saying?,  I can`t follow the conversation.
On the other hand  my better puntation is in vocabulary and read, i rather read and listening, in this areas iI belive be more succesfull. I like read  and I think that read help me in vocabulary .
Finally  I believe that, I need to work more in listening, if cant  listen to music or see more films in english of course....  I must practice hard work to the examen .

3 comentarios:

  1. Remember you can practice more on the sites I shared in the first few weeks :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Remember you can practice more on the sites I shared in the first few weeks :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Another person more complicated with listening! maybe we could remove it from the program???? mmmm.. hahahah

    ResponderEliminar