jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

My friends

Hi!
   


I'd like to talk about to good friend of mines. But, i must say that since between to the University I have known wonderful persons that I would like to talk. My group of friends in the University was formed with was happening the time ; in the lunches, in classes and in works grupales.Nevertheless nowadays we have different classes and tastes, but us we met to have lunch together. We are a group of six persons; Pancho, Isaac, Seba, Hans, Tamy and Mila (I).



Well, I have spoken on my friends in the University but now he will i speak to about Cony, she is my best friend, but the things of the life we made ourselves friends late, she I enter to the institute where I was studying one year afterwards that I. to spend time and we do not speak many to ourselves until in average third party they sat us together, because  my schoolmates were untidy... Good, since then that we have cultivated our relation, she is very extrovert, nice and smiling. In the college we did many pranks, both we loved the pizza and also  the "chiches"  (small accessories).
After going out of the college, each one I reach his dream, she studies in the policemen's school of investigations (PDI), in spite of a little time that we have to meet, nonetheless we continue in contact for the social networks (whatsapps, Instagram, Facebook, etc). Nevertheless when we can get together we do what mas we like, as to eat, always we try to prove new things, to do our culinary tour .

5 comentarios:

  1. That is a pretty picture, I hope you can spend more time with your friend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is a pretty picture, I hope you can spend more time with your friend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have a very similar relationship with my best friend. Sometimes it's sad when you can't see them very often but I think it's nice you still talk on the social networks.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow PDI, I tried to twice to enter but I didn't because I failed in the test jaja... but lucky for your friend and it's a beautiful picture :)

    ResponderEliminar