jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

Prezzie and your meaning





Hi! 
Today i will taken about a present and also the meaning that have for me, i love the present to be honest, but i will remember my birthday number fiveteen  my mom and dad give me a necklace is the heart is very beautiful, i really touched for the gif, i like the prezzie. The necklace  use usually in moment specially or moment formal and informal. I hope conserved always. Also, i think that other gif important for me, is the book, a friends of my mom in my birthday  number nineteen give me a the book about the friends, the titule is "The Kite Runner" (autor: Khaled Hosseini)  is very interting an difficult the read because is heavy in the parts, but is  very good and  is importan for me because learning the importance the  lace and comunication with we parents and other and  since then  i love the books. 

I must read many many books, every week we have texts that to read, for my carrer, some books are fomes or tangled, but there are very good some of them. Nowadays I am reading Maturana " the tree of the knowledge " only i must to read two chapters but it was so facinante that empeze to reading it I complete, it is a classic text, I like because it invites you to look at the biological one from a look mas systemic. Maturana proposes that the alive beings we are autopoieticos, this wants to say that we are beings that it autotakes place and that our structure determines our perception. We do not live through the colors live in our own chromatic spectrum. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Books are always a great gift! I want more books too. It seems that the story that you are reading is very interesting. Enjoy it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The kite runner is a great novel. As you say, some parts are tough but it is really good

    ResponderEliminar