miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

Blog session 2: Expectations for a new semester! :3



This semester has been my second year in  Psychology.
I love the Pyshology, but i dont like  Psychoanalysis,
 because i believe that dont have foundations científic.
  
And my expectations for this semester is fundamentally 
approve all the subjects; 
Psychology of social, Psychologia of development , 
Estadistic (two), Teory and System, Neurofisiologia,  Psychopatology
and of course English III :D .
My subject favourite this semester is teory and system because;
the teacher is very peculiar, extravagant and way of being .
But i think that he know much about all, and i agree your opinion 
about the psychiatry.



Although i dont have time free, because the majority of the time
 i am reading text and more text. 



But i will start  my class the dance contemporaneous in the university.  
I hope  disconnect the stress.

 And also start  with my friends.
 They do the university a best place.
Mila





4 comentarios:

  1. i really like theory and systems, Pablo Rojas is my platonic love i'm i really enjoying him class, i hope that you can do your dreams
    see you later friend C:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, I don't like theory and sistems, but I hope that you can pass all your subjetcs c;
    best regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Theory and system its ok :/ but i hope that you can approved this subject

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i need to coment your last post, but your blog are bad in this moment, i hope you fix it soon


    c ya

    ResponderEliminar