miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

                        Blog session 1: My Autobiography





   My name is Camila Gonzalez. I was born on day 15th of September in Santiago. Im nineteen years old.  This is my second year psychology.  I live in Colina, it is a rural and urban sector simultaneously. I lived  with my parents and my brother Luis, he is very outgoing, everything opossed of me.

I have two dogs, (Rocky & Terry), and  a lab rat  (Beta). it is cute and naughty with me.

The mayority of the time i am reading text of psichology, but  my hobby is the photograpy, i love the photograpy <3. Beside my favourite kind of music is  mellow  how come; Ed Sheeran, Coldplay and One replublic, also i am adore sharing with my family and friends, but I am very shy, quiet, reserved, do not have a strong personality, but if i am carried away in the things that i like  to do!.

mila <3 











2 comentarios:

  1. milaa yo're so lovely, i really like your publication

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your blog is beautiful and I think that your picture is pretty, good job! <3

    ResponderEliminar